PathFinder Aviation can offer in-house Ground School courses delivered by our knowledgeable flight instructors. The benefit of this for our students is the ground school theory is delivered by someone that also does your practical instruction. This allows us to put our theory into practice!
The PathFinder Ground School operates throughout the year running a number of ground theory courses and are specifically tailored to those completing their training part time by holding evening courses. Each of our courses are delivered across three evenings and will help you prepare for your theory examinations.
Our ground school covers all the knowledge you will need up to a Private Pilot Licence:
- Pre-Solo (Both RA-Aus and CASA)
- Basic Aeronautical Knowledge (for the RA-Aus Pilot Certificate and the CASA Recreational Pilot Licence)
- Private Pilot Licence
- Navigation Preparation and Planning
- Radio Operators Licence
Each course is $250 and is open to both PathFinder students and external students.
PathFinder Aviation offers individual exam preparation to supplement what you have learnt in your theory courses. Individual tutoring is useful for those that may have done some self-study or a previous course and feel they need some additional support to pass the examination.
Individual Ground School sessions are $77 per hour.
Benefits of the Ground School
- Learning in a group environment can enhance your knowledge.
- An instructor directs you through your study.
- Affordable rates – each course is $250 which includes 9 hours with an instructor.
- Suitable for part-time students as courses are conducted one evening per week.